ahem,

If you go to the bottom of this page you'll find a fun little treat!

Friday, February 29, 2008

Let's get this thing started again!

So you may have noticed that I've been a little "absent" lately. I was busy combing the beach on Siesta Key collecting AWESOME shells, drawing the ocean, and snapping 1100 (yes that is more than a thousand) photos of people & things (I got a new camera). And since I didn't even think about work for the past 2+ weeks (ha) I have nothing to blog about (again, ha).

This little test came pretty true - for those of you who know me, know that this is my personality and my favorite color. I am happy that my "quirks" have not scared you off yet!
You Are Teal Green



You are a one of a kind, original person. There's no one even close to being like you.

Expressive and creative, you have a knack for making the impossible possible.

While you are a bit offbeat, you don't scare people away with your quirks.

Your warm personality nicely counteracts any strange habits you may have.

1 comment:

' said...

Hmmm... I came up with the same one! Of course, it does fit my personality as well.

Fun quiz!