ahem,

If you go to the bottom of this page you'll find a fun little treat!

Friday, June 20, 2008

and what would you say about soldered ornaments?

3" x 1" glass on both sides, soldered with silver-colored lead-free solder. Aren't I clever for figuring that out on my own? Wait - did I already tell you about these... now that I think about it, I gave you a sneak peak into the first round of soldering. Well since then I've had to purchase a new solder iron (I ruined the tip somehow and I couldn't find a replacement tip for the cheap craft iront that I bought about 20 years ago and just now started using).

There's still a few glitches to work out, but I think I may have figured it all out by the Mill Creek Fair.

2 comments:

Beth Lisa Goss, Wire Tree said...

I'd say they're a good idea!

' said...

I can't wait to see these at the fair!