ahem,

If you go to the bottom of this page you'll find a fun little treat!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Casting Hands


So, a few lessons learned, and more experience gained - that's my way of saying the glass is half full instead of ... well you get my drift. I think it is time for me to do a whole tutorial on making these hands since this is the 5th time making hands/feet and I've discovered yet more problems that I hadn't encountered before. I am planning on typing up the instructions and taking step-by-step photos. It's really not that hard, but it does take a lot of patience, especially when you are working with kids. The photo above is of an 8 year old, 5 year old, Grandma and Grandpa.

Stay tuned, or post a comment if you want me to let you know when I get the instructions posted.

1 comment:

' said...

Looks like a dangerous project - people lost fingers!