ahem,

If you go to the bottom of this page you'll find a fun little treat!

Friday, July 11, 2008

IF: Fog


This is from a new series that I am working on for a solo show coming up in January 2009 at Muse Coffee on Queen Anne in Seattle. The whole series (as I see it right now) is going to be shades of grey with just a bit of red.


The series reminds me a lot of FOG - you never know what's really out there, it could be good, it could be bad, and it could be great. The point is it's out there, no matter what it is.

5 comments:

pretty day said...

Very sweet picture. I love the idea of the gray with just a splash of color. Very Seattle :)Good luck with your show!

GumballGrenade said...

greys and red are so lovely together! Great use of shape in your painting.

Anonymous said...

I love black & white with splashes of color, it's my signature trademark! Just cool!

www.indigeneartforms.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

i love the hint of red. looking forward to seeing more from that series :)

Dana S. Whitney said...

Great concept..