ahem,

If you go to the bottom of this page you'll find a fun little treat!

Friday, November 28, 2008

SALE!


Black Friday (Nov. 28) through Cyber Monday (Dec. 1) I am offering 50% off all of my original paintings through my on-line store - http://www.artbynorm.etsy.com/ Yes, that is half price for an original painting. That's practically cheaper than ebay. Actually, that is cheaper than ebay, because there are no Norm's listed on ebay (at least by me). Which means you would have to go through Christie's if you were looking for an auction site, and we all know Christie's is not selling anything this cheap (and by that I mean the price, not the quality of the artwork).

Help support independent artisans this holiday season! Give the gift of art - especially art that will make someone smile !

If there is a painting that you've seen elsewhere, but you don't see it in my shop, send me a message - if it is still available I will sell it to you for 1/2 price during the sale time.
Enough said, start shopping - the economy needs you right now! :)
P.S. Alot of my other friends are having sales this weekend too - you can find out more by clicking here

No comments: