ahem,

If you go to the bottom of this page you'll find a fun little treat!

Sunday, April 20, 2008

life of a slacker....

ok - so I'm having BIG problems keeping up with all the websites that I have to log-in to to keep track of all my stuff - this is getting insane! I was discussing this with my 5 1/2 year old the other day - when I was little we didn't have cell phones (what's a pay phone?), dvd's (how did you pause to go potty?), the internet (where did you play computer games?), email (how did you send "letters" to people?)... Not only that, we didn't have "snow days" - I had to walk to school in 5' of snow (grew up in the fabulous Rocky Mountains) - to which the response was, you had to walk to school? Ok, so I'm hip, I'm trying to be up-to-date. I can keep my website updated, I sell my wares over the internet, I use the computer for settling disputes between me and my spouse - but still I can not keep up with moderating comments on my blog. I apologize to those of you who are kind enough to read my blog and acutally comment. Don't take it personally. I had a few spammy comments and now I'm a control freak. I vow to be better at it in the future!

No comments: