ahem,

If you go to the bottom of this page you'll find a fun little treat!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Etsy Front Page!

One of the most exciting things about selling on etsy is making it to the "front page" - i.e. the home page, or 1st page that everyone sees when they go to http://www.etsy.com/.


My friend Kelly at TomatoTomato saved the screen shot of Norm's 5 minutes of fame yesterday. I snooped around a bit to find out who put the collection together that go showcased ont he front page - it was leavesofglass- and the treasury was titled "Big Balls" - I'm honored that Norm fell into that category!
And one more shout-out - ok, two. Artsy was also on the front page - love her sculptures, in fact I traded her an old brownie camera for an 8x10 of the "Espresso Family". And I just discovered LemonBall - he handmakes baseballs - how cool is that!

No comments: