ahem,

If you go to the bottom of this page you'll find a fun little treat!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

trying something new - Meme


so I've been bugged to get something a little more personal onto my blog. here's where I start - this should be enough to keep you busy for a while and to make up for the lack of whatever in the past. My friend Katy at sycamorestirrings introduced me to "meme". Here are the questions , sans answers - you can figure 'em out in your spare time:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your Flickr name.
and here are the photo credits from l to r top to bottom (all from flickr): 1) ohsewpretty 2) robopppy 3) Mark Griffith 4) faria! 5) hellonheels 6) ochazuke 7) ancama 8) bluepupae 9) wolfy77 10) ParsecTraveller 11) jbelluch 12) artbynorm

1 comment:

katy said...

no answers, you're killing me norm.

p.s. thanks for playing