ahem,

If you go to the bottom of this page you'll find a fun little treat!

Friday, November 30, 2007

Norm's donating to the Amer. Cancer Society

About 1 1/2 years ago I was riding an emotional rollercoaster after finding out yet another friend had cancer. There was alot of cancer circling around me, amongst family & friends (let's just say I needed more than 1 hand to count everyone diagnosed). It was very scary and upsetting, death was a common topic of discussion. And this is when Norm was born.

Everyone reads something different into my paintings. Norm has a special place for me - he's become a member of the family (mostly because I do most of my work in the dining room, so we are surrounded by him in our house).

So I have decided to give something back to the American Cancer Society. 20% of the profits from my felted Norm dolls will be donated to the ACS. The dolls can be purchased in my shop at www.artbynorm.etsy.com They are 2 1/2" tall and made of wool.

No comments: